We do our best to help you choose the perfect gear, but if you don't love it in the first 14 days after receipt, please contact us via the link above for a return authorisation.
Our sales team is available Monday-Friday from 10am to 6pm UK-time. Just call 0800 6522 320. If you are outside the UK, please call +44 1462 414196.
Submit your returns request
If you are sure you wish to return your item(s), click the button below to fill in our returns request form.Submit Returns Request
Please read the information below before submitting your request.
Avoid Restocking Fees
As a customer, you can help us sustain our Easy Return policy. To reserve your statutory right to return your item within 14 days with no re-stocking fees, please follow the below steps upon receipt of item(s):
- Keep all packaging in like-new condition. Open packaging gently and carefully.
- When opening package please use scissors or a safety knife and try to avoid tearing the packaging.
- It’s always best to take note of how components are packed, as this will make repacking your item(s) easier and will help prevent damage to the item and packaging.
- Please keep all items in new condition unless you are 100% sure you're keeping the gear.
- Avoid scuffs and scratches when handling and rack mounting.
- We recommend rack mounting only after you're certain you’re keeping the gear. Any items with visible rack damage can not be returned.
Please include everything that came with your purchase. If equipment or accessories are damaged or missing, a re-stocking fee will apply upon return.
How To Return Your Items
- Contact SX Pro via the link at the bottom of this page, to obtain a Return Authorisation (RA).
- Place a copy of the RA confirmation email inside the package of the items for return.
- Please write the RA number anywhere on your return shipment label, please do not write on the box or packaging.
- Returns must be complete including accessories, documentation and all original packaging.
- You are responsible for all return shipping costs including shipping insurance which is recommended to protect your items, as you will be liable for items damaged during return shipment.
The following products are NOT returnable:
Once you item(s) have been returned, we will inspect its content, condition and functionality. If all of the above conditions have been met and the items are all in like-new condition, you will get your choice of a full refund or credit on account.
If any of the above conditions are not met, SX Pro reserves the right to charge a restock fee, the amount will be equal to SX Pro’s costs to either return the item(s) to like-new condition or equal to the reduced resale deduction(s).
If you paid for carriage on your order, this amount will not be refunded, only the amount paid for the item(s).
SX Pro will refuse any shipment that have been returned without prior authorisation.
Non EU Returns:
Important: In order to avoid unnecessary duties or taxes when returning your item(s), you MUST clearly state on the weigh bill that the item(s) shipment purpose is for return, please note you may be required to submit a copy of your original invoice to your shippers prior to shipping.
SX Pro will provide you with your Return Authorisation via the link at the bottom of this page.
SX Pro will refuse shipment of item(s) where customers have failed to follow the above procedures or if an item(s) have been returned without prior authorisation.
Try Before You Buy
If you are unsure about the product before purchasing, please get in touch for advice, or take advantage of our Try Before You Buy offer.
If you receive an item that you believe to be faulty, please call or email us to troubleshoot the issue. Once the item is confirmed to have a fault we will arrange a replacement or refund.
Items may only be returned to us once authorised. Please do not ship any item(s) to us without a returns authorisation.
Most products carry a 1 year manufacturers warranty, although many offer longer warranty periods. Information on an items warranty period can be found on it's product page on our website. Please note that all items being returned under warranty must be returned in their original packaging. If this is not adhered to then the customer may be liable for any damage or potential damage that may occur in transit or handling.
Digital/software products can not be returned, as they are of a one-time-use nature. Once a serial number has been sent we cannot cancel orders of this type.