Warm Audio EQP-WA (Stereo Pair)
Valve Program Equalisers
Warm Audio has carefully re-created the most renowned tube Equalizer in studio history at an unheard of price.
Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec unit, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered by using top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium grade vacuum tubes.
This fully discrete Tube EQ can pull incredibly detailed musical transients from any track bringing a sonic brilliance and lustre to your final mixes that’s nearly impossible to achieve inside-the-box.
The original Pultec design offered a unique style of EQ curve and character not found on other types of equalisers, which is why meticulous attention has been made to remodelling and reproducing the original sound faithfully whilst maintaining the Warm Audio philosophy of affordability, available to everyone.
Warm Audio has once again redefined the industry standard and brought a fully professional-grade piece of outboard gear to the market at a price that's making history.
- Tube Equalizer based on the classic "Pultec" EQP-1A
- CineMag input and output transformers - Made in U.S.A.
- Premium high voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- CineMag inductor EQ section
- EQ section can be bypassed
- signal still passes through tubes and transformers for warming effect
- No insertion loss - loss restored by tube amplifier
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced inputs and Outputs
- Flat frequency response from 20 Hz - 50 kHz
- Boost and Cut controls can be used simultaneously for phase effect
- Low frequency boost: 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 12dB
- Low frequency cut: 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 18dB
- High frequency boost: 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16kHz - 18dB
- High frequency cut: 3, 4, 5, 10, 20kHz - 14db
- 5 added frequency points for greater flexibility
- Internal Switchable 115/230 Volt IEC Power Connection