SSL 611EQ E-Series Equaliser
500 Series Equaliser Module
The E-Series EQ Module for 500 Series racks reproduces the legendary sonic signature of an early 80's classic, the Solid State Logic SL 4000 E console channel strip, which has featured on countless classic recordings from the 1980's to the present. The E-Series EQ Module features two different EQ's found on editions of the console produced between 1981 and 1989. Each EQ has unique response curves and tonal character. Historically the type of EQ fitted in an individual console was distinguished by the colours used on the LF knob caps so the two flavours have become known as the 'Brown' and 'Black' EQ's. On the E Series EQ Module you can switch between these two different flavours of EQ that have been loved by generations of professional producers.
- Immortal SSL 4000 E Series circuitry
- "Black-242" and "Brown-02" twin EQ design
- Versatile 4 band channel EQ
- Bell curve option on HF and LF
- Fully parametric LMF and HMF with Q
- Based on classic 611E console channel strip
- The 'Brown' EQ, featured on the discontinued SSL E-Signature Channel Strip, is now uniquely available on the E-Series EQ Module.