SPL Phonitor X (Silver)
120V Headphone / Preamplifier
Headphone and Preamplifier with VOLTAiR technology
The Phonitor headphone amplifiers found a huge fan base among Hi-Fi enthusiasts. With the Phonitor X, SPL have accommodated the wishes of their Hi-Fi customers.
The Phonitor X is the ultimate headphone amplifier. It offers connections for headphones operated both balanced and unbalanced. With up to 3.7W output power the Phonitor X delivers an impressive performance.
The revolutionary Phonitor Matrix delivers the most realistic playback on headphones. As almost all music was mixed for speaker playback the Phonitor Matrix lets you experience music on headphones as being played back through speakers.
The Phonitor X is not just a headphone amplifier, but also an excellent preamplifier that can also drive power amplifiers or active monitors. All in all five input sources can be connected. Two of which are analogue stereo inputs (XLR and RCA) and three more are digital stereo inputs (USB, coaxial and optical).
- 120V rail headphone amplifier and preamplifier
- Separate connections and power amplifiers for headphone driven balanced and unbalanced
- Suited for all headphones with impedances >10 ohms
- Balanced and unbalanced analog inputs (XLR and RCA)
- Optional digital inputs: USB, coaxial and optical
- Optional DAC: 192 kHz and 24 Bit, Win driver supplied, Apple Class compliant
- Balanced and unbalanced analog outputs (XLR and RCA)
- Innovative Phonitor Matrix: speaker-equivalent listening on headphones
- Laterality control: super-fine balance control
- Mono switch function
- Volume remotely adjustable (learns any IR remote control)
- Maximum output power: 2 x 3.7 W (into 120 ohms)
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 300 kHz (-3 dB)
- THD+N: 0.00091 % (HP), 0.00085 % (Line)
- Dynamic range: 135.5 dB (HP), 136.3 dB (Line)
- AMP CTR connection with Performer power amplifier for coupled On/Off switching
- Made in Germany