24-Channel 120V Summing & Monitoring Mixer
The Neos is the first summing and monitoring console based on our proprietary 120V Rail technology. The basic concept behind it was to combine essential summing capabilities, including faders and panorama controls, with a complete and practical monitoring section - all in a compact design. Accordingly, it fulfills the highest expectations regarding sound quality in mixing and monitoring situations.
Thus, the Neos was conceived with sound engineers that set great importance on artistic and musical production in mind and whose workflow does not rely primarily on undo and preset options. Nevertheless, the compact Neos can integrate seamlessly in computer-based environments providing the characteristic high-quality sound and handling of analogue devices.
- Ultimate mix and monitoring quality in 120V Rail technology
- 24 channel summing console with faders and panorama controls
- Compact design: 19"/7U
- Ideal for DAW-based studios with emphasis on audio quality
- Input path with 100-mm ALPS faders, Pan controls, Mono, Cut, Solo, and “To Monitor Only” push buttons, signal LEDs
- Master path with 100-mm ALPS faders, Inserts, Bend function (Limiting)
- Comprehensive monitoring section with Volume control, Tape Mix (DAW return), as well as Mute, Dim and Mono push buttons
- Input: three eight-channel DB25 connectors (balanced, TASCAM standard); balanced XLR connectors: Slave, Insert Return, Tape Return
- Output connectors (balanced XLR): Recording Out, Monitor A and Monitor B,
- Output connectors (unbalanced XLR): Alternative Out, Insert Send, Metering
- Unique 120-volt operating voltage. In comparison with common production mixers, the Neos mixing and monitoring console uses four times as much operating voltage. A higher voltage results in better performance: over 30 dB of headroom at the input, more than 122 dB of dynamic range, 92 dB signal-to-noise ratio over all channels.
- All selected components for each unit are matched at the pre-production stage
- Important switching functions are performed via sealed relays
- Oversized signal traces, generous PCB layout for greater trace separation, star ground scheme, linear power supply
- Made in Germany