Kush Audio Clariphonic DSP MKII
Parallel Equaliser Plug-in (Download Code)
The Clariphonic DSP, like its analogue cousin, blends custom-tuned, silky smooth high frequency filters with the unprocessed, full range audio to crack open the midrange, presence, and air with an effortlessness that is unrivalled by any other plugin in existence. It's effectiveness is matched only by its elegant simplicity, with toggle switches to select the filters and a knob that makes the gain go in one direction: up.
With two high-shelves running in parallel on each channel, and your choice of 6 unusual and carefully selected corner frequencies, there is no limit to the types of sweet high end the Clariphonic can produce. The internal parallel signal paths produce a form of additive-only high frequency equalisation that is at once holographic, transparent, and virtually phaseless. You get effortless, natural high end for days.
- 32 & 64-bit AU, VST, RTAS & AAX (Mac)
- 32 & 64-bit VST & AAX (Win)
- iLok 1 or 2 required
- Mono/Stereo High Frequency Equaliser Plugin
- Two shelving bands
- Six unique corner frequencies from 800hz to 39k
- Parallel signal paths for each band
- Incredible clarity, minimal distortion and phase artifacts
- Independent muting and soloing of each band
- Effortless, foolproof operation, expensive results