iZotope RX6 Advanced (Education)
Audio Repair Software (Download Code)
In order to be eligible for iZotope education software, we require some form of proof or ID that you are a Student or Teacher; a student/teacher ID, letter of enrolment or similar document.
Proof of status is manually verified by iZotope before the serial code is delivered.
The software itself is exactly the same as the regular version of RX6 Standard.
Perfect for music and post production studios
RX is the industry standard audio repair tool that’s been used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. From noise reduction to removing clicks to fixing distortion, RX is a complete toolkit for cleanup and audio restoration needs. Visually identify and repair problems with the standalone RX Audio Editor application, or use the plug-ins in real time in your favourite DAW or NLE.
- Composite View - Fix problems picked up by multiple microphones by editing multiple files at once.
- De-Bleed - Remove headphone bleed from an acoustic guitar track, click track bleed from a vocal take, and fix other signal bleed issues.
- Spectral De-Ess - Tame overly aggressive sibilance. The new Spectral De-Ess mode transparently attenuates sibilance with iZotope's Spectral Shaping technology.
- Mouth De-Click - Remove distracting mouth noise with the new low-latency Mouth De-click.
- Spectral Repair - Visually paint away audio problems like ringing cell phones, birds, and squeaky bass drum pedals.
- Voice De-Noise - Fine-tuned for vocal application, Voice De-noise reduces unwanted steady-state or changing background noise like air conditioning, refrigerator hum, and amp hiss.
- De-Plosive - Transparently repair unwanted plosives with a single click.
- Breath Control - Reduce or remove distracting breaths between words and phrases.
- Spectral De-Noise - Attenuate amp buzz, tape hiss, and other unwanted steady-state background noise.
- De-Click - Clean up vinyl clicks, soften up click-y bass guitars and more. The new low-latency algorithm enables you to use De-click right within your DAW or NLE without introducing sync issues.
- De-Clip - Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio.
- De-Hum - Remove ground loop hum and line noise.
- De-Reverb - Reduce some of the reverb from a recorded space with the De-reverb audio plug-in and module.
- De-Rustle - Developed with machine learning, De-rustle enables you to remove lavalier mic rustle from dialogue with a single click - an industry first!
- Dialogue Isolate - Developed with machine learning, Dialogue Isolate extracts dialogue from noisy environments with complex background sounds like clanging plates in a restaurant, traffic noise, and machinery.
- De-Wind - Clean up intermittent low-frequency wind rumble and bursts from location dialogue.
- Ambience Match - Fill in consistent ambience beds under constructed sentences and ADR lines right from within Pro Tools AudioSuite.
- EQ Match - Impart the EQ profile of location dialogue to ADR with two clicks.