iConnectivity Connect AUDIO 2/4
2x2 USB Audio Interface
Easy to use, ultra-sturdy, 2 input x 4 output audio and MIDI interface for MacOS, Windows, and Linux
Whether you're a guitarist, singer-songwriter, electronic musician, producer, or DJ, this studio-quality interface handles everything you can throw at it - just connect your mics, instruments, synths, and MIDI gear, and start creating.
It's fast and easy to use - you control all its features directly from the touch-sensitive front panel, with no extra control software required. And it's built like a tank. You can throw it in your bag without worrying about fragile knobs breaking off. It’s also powered from the USB bus, so you don’t need an external power supply either.
Need to cue a headphone mix? Set input and output levels? Direct monitor your vocals? Just touch the panel and you're good to go. Plus the same robust iConnectivity MIDI technology that studios and touring acts rely on is built-in, no external dongle needed.
ConnectAUDIO2/4 includes a great software suite for free, with Ableton Live Lite and an inspiring collection of instruments and loops from Big Fish Audio. It's everything you need - just plug in and make music.
What Makes ConnectAUDIO2/4 Unique?Effortless user interface, easy to set up and control.
- Multi-mode direct monitoring
- Full metering modes of all the audio signals going in and out
- Easy to set levels and check/assign routing
- Two independent stereo outputs to fit your application
- Main Out and Headphone Out can have separate mixes - great for DJs
- Individually switchable +48V phantom power for each mic input - you can use a condenser mic alongside a dynamic mic at the same time
USB bus-powered, no wall power required
iConnectivity MIDI inside
Major touring acts and studios around the world depend on iConnectivity's robust MIDI technology.