Analogue-Modelled Drum Synthesis (Download Code)
Analogue-modelled drum synthesis
Tremor is a software drum machine with inspirational sequencer, intuitive modulation, DCAM circuit-modelled synthesis and authentic old-school analogue punch. Tremor's dance drums, funky beatscapes, abstract machines and undiscovered sonic terrain are suited to all kinds of electronic, urban and experimental music.
Central to each of Tremor's 8 synthesis engines is a specialized DCAM-modelled percussion oscillator with harmonic partials akin to a drum skin's modes of vibration. The oscillator is mixed with a sub-oscillator and tuned noise source before being sculpted by modelled drive/filter/FX sections and razor-sharp envelopes. Tremor's diverse output includes classic kicks, snares, claps, organic hats and body-shaking subs alongside zaps, scrapes, textures and sounds that defy classification.
- Synthetic drum machine software
- DCAM-modelled synthesis and FX
- Specialised oscillator with drumskin vibration partials
- Filtering and drive with multiple responses
- Deep, intuitive TransMod modulation system
- Polyrhythmic pattern step-sequencer
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
- VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plugin formats & standalone version