Analogue-Modelled Filtering Device Plug-in (Download Code)
Analogue-modelled filtering device
Etch is a versatile dual filtering effect with 4 switchable circuit models, additional distortion, compression and an intuitive, powerful modulation system. Animate Etch's parameters with internal LFOs and other modulators to create exciting, evolving effects. Etch is great for subtle warming, deep sculpting, wild sweeps and experimental sonics.
Etch's DSP algorithms are based on DCAM circuit-modelling technology and run at 2x oversampling with an optional Hi Def 4x option. The plugin also provides convenient features such as a secondary side-chain input and full MIDI control in compatible hosts.
- DCAM-modelled filtering effect
- 4 filter models: OTA-array, SVF, Sallen-Key and Comb
- Varied multi-mode filter responses
- Distortion stage with 4 models
- Simple and effective 1-knob compressor
- Intuitive TransMod modulation system
- 2 LFOs, envelope follower, sample-and-hold and triggered envelope
- Secondary side-chain input and full MIDI control in compatible hosts
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
- VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plugin formats