Creative Delay & Diffusion Effect Plug-in (Download Code)
Creative delay and diffusion effect
Bloom is a creative delay effect plugin for new textures and spaces in your productions. Its 3 switchable delay models and lush diffusion reverb are combined with frequency shifting, chorus and other processing blocks while the varied routings and advanced TransMod modulation provide vast sound design potential.
At Bloom's core is a stereo delay line switchable between analogue BBD, tape and digital models. The diffusor is switchable between 3 possible positions in the signal path. Varied routings are also available for the additional effect section containing filtering, chorus, frequency shifting, overdrive, saturation, EQ and envelope-shaping, making it easy to explore a variety of creative effects especially when combined with modulation. Other highlights include reverse and ping-pong modes, free or synced delay times, a freeze function and adjustable smoothing for delay time changes.
- 3 modelled delay emulations: Digital, Analogue BBD and Tape
- Reverse, ping-pong and freeze modes
- Free and tempo-synced delay times
- Diffusion reverb and additional effects
- EQ, drive and saturation blocks
- Flexible routing for processing blocks
- Intuitive TransMod modulation system
- Step-sequencers, LFOs and more
- Comprehensive MIDI control
- 2x oversampling with 4x Hi Def mode for extremely high quality
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
- VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plugin formats