Virtual Drum Software (Download Code)
Evolved acoustic drum software
BFD3 is the third generation of FXpansion's flagship software acoustic drum studio: new levels of realism and ground-breaking features in an intuitive redesigned engine.
With stunning new kits, mix-ready presets and modelling technology for tom resonance and cymbal swells, BFD3 delivers uncompromising detail. The revamped interface has a new mixer and sound browser for the easiest BFD experience yet.
The all-new BFD3 library is designed to provide a diverse range of drum sounds out of the box. Recorded by engineers including Andrew Scheps, Rail Jon Rogut and John Emrich, it features brush and mallet sounds and is recorded in 2 rooms for varied room ambience.
BFD3 also contains a powerful built-in environment for pattern creation and editing, complete with a range of performances by legendary drummers for effortless production of drum tracks indistinguishable from the real thing.
- 7 new kits recorded in 2 locations
- Dedicated rock, metal, jazz and brush kits
- More detail in less disk space
- Tom resonance / cymbal swell modelling
- Streamlined new browser and workflow
- Faster, more efficient audio engine
- Extendable interface for larger screens
- New effects including algorithmic reverb and DCAM EnvShaper
- Wide range of mix-ready presets
- Fully editable, improved groove engine
- Rudiments tool for creating grooves
- Grooves by Steve Ferrone, Brooks Wackerman, Bobby Jarzombek, Peter Erskine & Stanton Moore courtesy of Platinum Samples
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
- VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plugin formats & standalone version
- Quad-core processor or faster (Core2Quad, i3, i5, and i7, or equivalent)
- 3GB DDR3 RAM or higher
- Dedicated drive for audio content
3 install options:18GB, 27GB or 55GB disk space required