FXpansion BFD Eco
Virtual Drum Software (Download Code)
Easy but powerful acoustic drum software
BFD Eco is a streamlined, fun and affordable software instrument for acoustic drums based on the award-winning BFD2 engine. Supplied with a selection of the best BFD2 sounds, it can also be expanded with the wide range of FXpansion and 3rd-party add-ons.
BFD Eco's versatile mixing and EQ/FX section allows sculpting of the kit and lush ambience for any musical situation, with a multitude of genre-based presets to get you started. Meanwhile, the integrated Groove player delivers diverse, ready-made drum patterns full of flavour and realism.
Featuring an interface perfectly balanced between ease of use and flexibility, BFD Eco is provided as a standalone application and as a plugin for conveniently injecting realistic and powerful drums directly into your projects.
The all-new BFD3 library is designed to provide a diverse range of drum sounds out of the box. Recorded by engineers including Andrew Scheps, Rail Jon Rogut and John Emrich, it features brush and mallet sounds and is recorded in 2 rooms for varied room ambience.
BFD3 also contains a powerful built-in environment for pattern creation and editing, complete with a range of performances by legendary drummers for effortless production of drum tracks indistinguishable from the real thing.
- Streamlined and fun acoustic drum software
- 5 kicks, 6 snares, 12 toms and 3 hihats
- 11 cymbals and selection of percussion
- 15 built-in effects including EQ, filtering, dynamics, drive, reverb and more.
- Wide range of supplied presets
- Groove section with over 1500 patterns, by Groove Monkee, and advanced humanisation.
- Audio and MIDI export functions
- VST, AU, AAX64 and RTAS plugins included
- Standalone version also supplied
- Compatible with almost all BFD-series expansion packs