Free The Tone Iron Forest IF-1D
A strong attack created at the moment a string is plucked by a pick, followed by a smooth distortion sound containing rich overtones. Crispness in riff playing. Long sustain required for lead solos.
Powerful tone with ample distortion that stands out from the band ensemble sound. If any of these is lacking, then the best distortion sound is not being realised. The FREE THE TONE IF-1D "IRON FOREST" satisfies all of these requirements and provides its own unique sound. The IF-1D sound quality is attainable only by FREE THE TONE based on extensive experience working at actual concerts and recording venues.
- By implementing the HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) Circuit that manages signals comprehensively from input to output, the effected sound and bypassed sound will always have the same sound quality, which solves a problem that has plagued players for years.
- Wide dynamic range and high signal-to-noise ratio unimaginable from a unit with a 9 VDC power supply.
- The IRON FOREST that has a horn-like tone will never be buried in the band ensemble sound.
- Wide-range GAIN and 2-tone EQ (TREBLE, BASS) controls make it possible to realise a variety of sounds.
- Wild distortion sound that can respond to guitar volume.
- Exceptional sound stability by using long-life high reliability components.