Free The Tone Gigs Boson GB-1V
This is the result of guitarists' quest for higher expression power not obtainable just from clean tone. The FREE THE TONE GB-1V "GIGS BOSON" has overwhelming expression power that can reproduce the pick angle when the string is plucked and sound changes produced by the touch of the left hand. All of these things are necessary to transform the overtones produced by the strings into sounds and music. The "GIGS BOSON" will provide guitarists with a higher expression ability and new stimuli.
- By implementing the HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) Circuit that manages signals comprehensively from input to output, the effected sound and bypassed sound will always have the same sound quality, which solves a problem that has plagued players for years.
- Wide dynamic range and excellent Signal-to-Noise ratio unimaginable from a 9 VDC power supply.
- Wide gain range that can handle broad musical genre including blues, jazz, and rock.
- An input impedance select switch (1MΩ/100kΩ) is implemented (this function works even when the effect is turned off). This switch allows the player to change nuances in high frequencies that cannot be adjusted by the tone circuit only.
- The TONE control adjust not only timber but also reproducibility of picking nuances.
- Exceptional sound stability by using long-life high reliability components