FabFilter Twin 2
Native Synthesiser Plug-in (Download Code)
Amazing oscillators, unique filters
FabFilter Twin 2 is equipped with the best possible oscillators, award-winning filters and an innovative interface that makes sound design a breeze! Rather use presets? Twin 2 comes with more than 1600 quality sounds that you can use right away.
Innovative easy-to-use interface
Programming Twin 2 is easy and fast. The what-you-use-is-what-you-see interface shows only what you are actually using, and the graphic component buttons give you direct access to the most important settings from the impressive list of features.
Easy drag-and-drop modulation
With all the XLFOs, EGs, XY controllers, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, Twin 2 offers practically unlimited modulation possibilities. Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
Finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimisation, and much more!
- Three high-quality oscillators with PWM, hard sync, and phase sync
- Four state-of-the-art multimode filters with filter panning and 11 characteristics
- Extensive delay section with feedback and filter section
- Over 1600 presets
- Ring modulation
- Revolutionary new interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
- Modulation source signal visualization
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Side chain input
- Polyphonic portamento
- 32-voice polyphony and unison
- Highly improved MIDI Learn
- Unique per-component presets
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)