Empress Effects Tape Delay
Delay Pedal with Tap Tempo
Rich, lush tape delay in an incredibly small box. 3 flavours of tape age let you choose how dark and gritty the repeats will get while filter and modulation controls allow for even more fine tuning. Tap tempos with ratio multiplier mean rhythms like dotted eights are all at your fingertips.
Now with an analogue dry path, the Tape Delay is packed with features, all accessible from the advanced configuration mode. Presets can store all your settings and be recalled at the touch of a button, making switching live fast and easy.
- Killer Sound Quality - The Signal to Noise ratio is around 103 dB.
- Tap Tempo with Ratios - Use tap tempo to set the Tape Delays speed; the ratio selection makes fast tempos and triplet based phase times easy.
- True Bypass and Trails - The Empress Tape Delay Pedal employs true bypass, or you can choose to use buffered bypass with trails.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Analogue Dry - The dry signal path is all analogue.
- Advanced Configuration - let you customise the tape delay to suit your needs.
- Blips - Activate blips to get crazy sounds when you move the tape head around while playing
- Presets - Advanced configuration allow you to run with 0, 2 or 3 presets
- Relay Bypass - Using a relay for bypass means quieter switching and, if the pedal loses power, your signal will still pass unharmed.
- Filter - Hi pass or low pass the delayed signal.
- Modulation - Add a little or a lot of modulation, or none at all!
- Power Input Voltage: 9 - 18 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: ~280mA
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminium
- Input connector: 1/4" Jack
- Output connector: 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only): 1.5"
- Height (including controls) : 2"
- Length: 3.5"
- Width: 4.5"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Input Impedance: 1Meg
- Output Impedance: 1K
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 8Hz - 18.5kHz
- Input Headroom: +10.8dBu
- Output Headroom: +10.2dBu
- Distortion: 0.40%
- Signal to Noise: 102.7dB
- Delay Time : 5ms - 2.8s