Hyper-cardioid Ribbon Microphone
The M 160 is a dynamic double-ribbon microphone. It features a hyper-cardioid polar pattern with a noise attenuation of 25 dB at 110°, the M 160 is an outstanding microphone which is very effective for all types of remote and in-studio voice reproduction. In the recording studio, the M 160 is recommended for miking string instruments such as violins, violas, cellos and for pianos, saxophones as well as for hi-hat and toms.
The non-glare black surface of the M 160 and its small dimensions allow the unobtrusive use in TV or film studios.
- Unique double ribbon microphone transducer
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Extended frequency response
- Excellent transparency and transient response
- Compact and rugged design
- Warm and natural sound