500 Series Mic Preamp Module
The 1073MPL is the 500 Series version of the 1073MP. It has the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
Two selectable impedances make the 1073MPL work well with a variety of microphones.
As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MPL maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 500 series module.
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084.
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power push-buttons.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Line level capability for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- Same Carnhill St Ives transformers as the 1073 and 1084.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.