Appsys Multiverter MVR-64
Why choose between digital interfaces when you can have them all?
Introducing the brand new multiverter, the swiss-army-knife for all your digital audio needs. This unique piece of hardware is able to convert 64 x 64 audio channels between an impressive selection of digital formats - any to any, all at once.
Supported Audio Interfaces
- ADAT (8x), SPDIF optical*
- MADI optical
- MADI coaxial
- and many more via breakout boxes (currently planned: AES3, AVB)
- Supports 32, 44.1, 48... up to 192* kHz operation
- Wordclock input and output (BNC)
- Clock master can be any incoming audio signal, or BNC, or a high-quality internal clock
- MADI 96k Frame and S/MUX operation supported
Remote Control Interfaces
- MIDI over MADI*
- RS485 (Yamaha Headamp Remote compatible)*
- AES50 Aux Data Channel (Behringer S16 compatible)*
- Preset store/recall (12 different setups)
- Headphone amplifier to monitor any incoming signal
- Test tone generator simplifies troubleshooting of complex setups
- Triple-redundant power supply (2x 90-240VAC, 1x 9-18VDC)
- Can be powered alone from industry standard 4-pin XLR plug battery packs
* Some features will not be available from the release date. Appsys will however be providing firmware updates on a regular basis.