Apogee Symphony MKII 8x8 Thunderbolt & Apogee Control
8x8 Thunderbolt Audio Interface & Remote Control
Intuitive touchscreen. Future-proof modularity. Flagship sound quality.
Symphony I/O Mk II is a multi-channel audio interface featuring Apogee’s newest flagship AD/DA conversion, modular I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs per unit), intuitive touchscreen display and optional world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centrepiece for any modern studio.
Symphony Control has been built from the ground up and replaces Apogee's Maestro software for Symphony I/O Mk II users. Symphony Control delivers all the functionality of Maestro in a new, highly customisable user interface along with innovative new features like Talkback functionality, the simplified "Essentials" control window and an FX Send mixer feature, recently introduced as part of the Element Control software.
Symphony Control also provides compatibility between Symphony I/O Mk II audio interfaces and the Apogee Control hardware remote accessory. Apogee Control gives you instant access to input and output levels using the large Symphony-inspired Control knob and 3 control knob focus buttons, plus direct access to a wide range of software functions using the 8 user-configurable hardware buttons. Apogee Control hardware remote connects directly to your Mac using the included USB cable.
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Original Symphony I/O modules are compatible with new Mk II chassis
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt or Pro Tools HD (Mac/PC) connectivity
- Waves SoundGrid and Dante connectivity coming soon
- Ultra-low latency performance - 1.35 ms with Thunderbolt and Logic Pro X
- All new, highly customisable Symphony Control software provides easy access to all I/O parameters
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.