Apogee Symphony 8 Mic Preamp Module
8 Mic Preamps + 4 Instrument Inputs + 8 Insert Points for Symphony
Please note: This module requires an existing module with at least 8 analogue inputs.
The I/O Modules are the sound and soul of Symphony I/O, and represent 25 years of Apogee R&D and design excellence. These powerful Modules deliver Apogee's core competency, superior sounding digital audio recording.
The 8 Mic Preamp module converts your existing 8 Line inputs to mic preamps. It also adds 4 Instrument inputs via 1/4" Jack inputs and 8 insert points via DB25 connections.
The Mic Preamp Module upgrades the functionality of any Analog I/O Module by adding mic preamps to the existing line inputs.
A direct connection between the Mic Preamp Module and the Analog I/O Module inserts a mic preamp stage before the line inputs.
- 8 digitally controlled, 85dB microphone preamps
- Upgrades functionality of Analog I/O Module by adding mic preamps to the existing line inputs
- Creates a direct connection between the Mic Preamp Module and the Analog I/O Module by inserting a mic preamp stage before the line inputs
- Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
- 4 Hi-Z 1/4" instrument inputs capable of handling high level instruments
- 8 balanced software assignable analog insert points
- Send 1-8 and Return 1-8 on 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors