32x34 USB & Thunderbolt Converter with ADAT & MADI I/O
Versatile Connectivity Options
Orion32 + is a successor to the world's first 32-channel AD/DA, now offering a greater variety of interfaces such as Thunderbolt, MADI and USB. The digital connectivity options are complimented also by ADAT and S/PDIF.
Orion32+ provides seamless connectivity to any DAW, allowing for low latency simultaneous I/O streaming of 32 channels of 24-bit, 192 kHz audio signal. The analogue I/O are handled by 8 D-Sub 25 connectors and a pair of TRS connectors for the monitoring.
Enhanced Routing, Mixing and Monitoring
Orion32 Plus offers stunning flexibility and great productivity, providing a colour-coded routing matrix with four separate mixers, built-in DSP effects and zero latency monitoring. The entire control is gathered in a desktop application available for both OS X and Windows.
The control panel is based on the software created initially for Orion32 and further developed for another Antelope Audio leading product, Zen Studio. Orion32+ control panel is an extremely intuitive user-friendly interface, which incorporates both our know-how and customers' feedback.
Antelope's Conversion and Clocking Legacy
The proven clocking accuracy is supported by Antelope's renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology, the same as with the flagship Trinity Master Clock.
The 10 MHz input, enabling connectivity to Antelope's legendary 10M Atomic Clock and its successor 10MX, makes Orion32+ crystal oscillator remarkably precise, emphasising the signature Antelope sound. The two word clock outputs make Orion32+ a great fit in any setup, not only as an interface, but a master clock as well.
The clean, transparent and detailed conversion in Orion32+ is the same as with its predecessor, which has proved its sound quality in a great number of studios and live shows across the Globe.
- Antelope Audio precise AD/DA conversion technology
- 64 channels I/O Fiber Optic MADI
- 32 channels at 192 kHz I/O via Thunderbolt or custom-built USB chip
- 32 channels AD/DA
- 16 channels I/O via Fiber Optic ADAT
- 2 channels I/O via S/PDIF
- 1 x Monitor Out on TRS (2 channels)
- Antelope's renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking Technology
- Antelope's proprietary Oven Controlled Oscillator for supreme clocking stability
- 2 Word Clock Outputs, 1 Word Clock Input and 1 Atomic Clock Input
- Five presets for fast and easy recall of favorite setups
- 1U rack size device consuming only 20 Watts keeping the heat low
- A user friendly desktop application available for both Windows and OS X
- Ergonomic software control panel
- Extremely flexible routing and mixing capabilities
- Massive parallel DSP and effects processing
Pay over up to 12 months - interest free.
|Deposit||6 Months||10 Months||12 Months|
|£543 (20%)||£362 per month||£217.20 per month||£181 per month|
|£678.75 (25%)||£339.38 per month||£203.63 per month||£169.69 per month|
|£814.50 (30%)||£316.75 per month||£190.05 per month||£158.38 per month|
|£1086 (40%)||£271.50 per month||£162.90 per month||£135.75 per month|
|£1357.50 (50%)||£226.25 per month||£135.75 per month||£113.13 per month|