Antares Mic Mod EFX
Mic Modeler Software (Download Code)
Mic Mod EFX is the microphone-modelling tool that makes the microphones you own sound like the microphones you wish you owned.
Spice up your tracks with models of vintage mics from Neumann, Coles and others plus modern boutique microphones. Using our patented Spectral Shaping Tool technology, you get precise digital models of over 100 legendary microphones. Simply tell Mic Mod EFX what microphone you are actually using and what microphone you'd like it to sound like. It's as simple as that.
Mic Mod EFX, gives you a huge virtual microphone collection that you can use for recording, mixing and even in live performance to get the sound of mics you would never consider using on stage. It's also a great tool for broadcast and podcasting applications.
Note: Auto-Tune EFX 3 is a plug-in. It requires a compatible digital audio recording application to function. It is not a stand-alone application.
Auto-Tune EFX3 authorisation requires an iLok 2 or 3 USB smart key (not included) and the ability to access ilok.com (on any computer).Mac (Intel Processors only)
- AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, and Mac OS 10.8.5 or newer.
- VST version requires a certified compatible VST host program that supports the VST3 format, and Mac OS 10.8.5 or newer.
- Audio Units version requires a certified compatible host program that supports the Audio Units format, and Mac OS 10.8.5 or newer.
Note: All versions can operate in both 64-bit and 32-bit modes.PC
- AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, and Windows 7 or newer.
- VST version requires a certified compatible host program that supports the VST2 or VST3 format, and Windows 7 or newer.