Antares Harmony Engine Evo
Harmony Generation Plug-in
The Antares HARMONY ENGINE EVO is the quickest and easiest tool for creating realistic harmonies.
The Antares HARMONY ENGINE EVO incorporates Antares' groundbreaking Evo Voice Processing Technology for faster, more accurate pitch detection, smoother, artifact-free pitch shifting, and seamless, natural-sounding (if you want it to be) throat modeling. With the addition of 5 channels of Antares' unique CHOIR Vocal Multiplier, you can now create huge vocal ensembles out of a single vocal line.
With four independent harmony voices, a variety of powerful harmony generating modes, humanization features for natural sounding performances, and a flexible real-time preset system for harmony and vocal type, Harmony Engine Evo provides incredibly easy-to-use tools to quickly and easily produce virtually any vocal arrangement you can imagine.
Whether you're an experienced vocal arranger, a songwriter looking for that perfect backup vocal, or a composer experimenting with unique vocal effects, Harmony Engine Evo gives you entirely new ways to create the harmony parts you hear in your head. In fact, experimenting with different harmonies is so easy (and, dare we suggest, fun), you may find yourself using Harmony Engine Evo to explore harmonic alternatives you may have never otherwise considered.
Note: Harmony Engine Evo is a plug-in. It requires a compatible digital audio recording application to function. It is not a stand-alone application.
Authorisation requires an iLok 2 or 3 USB smart key (not included) and the ability to access ilok.com (on any computer).Mac (Intel Processors only)
- AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, and Mac OS 10.8.5 or newer.
- VST version requires a certified compatible VST host program that supports the VST3 format, and Mac OS 10.8.5 or newer.
- Audio Units version requires a certified compatible host program that supports the Audio Units format, and Mac OS 10.8.5 or newer.
Note: All versions can operate in both 64-bit and 32-bit modes.PC
- AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, and Windows 7 or newer.
- VST version requires a certified compatible host program that supports the VST2 or VST3 format, and Windows 7 or newer.