Antares Auto-Tune Live
Real-time Pitch Correction Plug-in
World standard professional pitch correction optimised for tracking and live performance with ultra-low latency and comprehensive MIDI control.
Whether you're performing on stage or tracking vocals in the studio, Auto-Tune Live features genuine Antares Auto-Tune technology optimised for real-time pitch correction or creatively modifying the intonation of a performance. Like all members of the Auto-Tune family, Auto-Tune Live can correct the pitch of vocals and other solo instruments, in real time, without distortion or artifacts, while preserving all of the expressive nuance of the original performance, as well as create the iconic Auto-Tune Vocal Effect.
Thanks to its ultra-low latency, Auto-Tune Live allows virtually instant response in performance or when tracking in the studio. And with its MIDI control capabilities, you can control all of Auto-Tune Live's key performance parameters in real time, from any MIDI controller or prerecorded MIDI track, for the ultimate in creative real-time pitch processing.
- Ultra-low latency performance for virtually instant response on stage or when tracking in the studio
- Real-time MIDI control of Auto-Tune Live's key performance parameters
- MIDI control of target notes that lets you define target pitches in real-time during performance
- A Humanise function for pitch correction that is even more natural and realistic
- Natural vibrato control that lets you modify (in real time) the depth of any vibrato that is present in the original performance
- Formant correction and Antares' unique Throat Modelling technology for unmatched creative control of vocal timbre
- Superior pitch tracking and correction with Antares' second-generation Evo Voice Processing Technology
Note: Auto-Tune Live is a plug-in. It requires a compatible digital audio recording application to function. It is not a stand-alone application.
Auto-Tune Live authorisation requires an iLok 2 or 3 USB smart key (not included) and the ability to access ilok.com (on any computer).Mac (Intel Processors only)
- AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, and Mac OS 10.8.5 or newer.
- VST version requires a certified compatible VST host program that supports the VST3 format, and Mac OS 10.8.5 or newer.
- Audio Units version requires a certified compatible host program that supports the Audio Units format, and Mac OS 10.8.5 or newer.
Note: All versions can operate in both 64-bit and 32-bit modes.PC
- AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, and Windows 7 or newer.
- VST version requires a certified compatible host program that supports the VST2 or VST3 format, and Windows 7 or newer.