Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 (Education 5 Licence)
Virtual Drum Instrument (Serial Codes)
Building on the legacy of its predecessor, Superior Drummer 3 was redesigned from the ground up to introduce a completely new and improved workflow, countless added features and an unequalled amount of raw sound material. With Superior Drummer 3, you are in total control. Welcome to the future of drum production.
Building on the legacy of its predecessor, Superior Drummer 3 was redesigned from the ground up to introduce a completely new and improved workflow, integrated drum audio to MIDI conversion, 35 mixer effects, scalable interface, detachable windows, a comprehensive MIDI library and much, much more. Welcome to the future of drum production.
Superior Drummer 3 is more than a drum production tool – it’s a virtual studio introducing endless possibilities for you to hone, shape and mould your drums without any thinkable creative restraints.
The core sound library, boasting in excess of 230 GB of raw sound material, was recorded by award-winning engineer George Massenburg at probably the world’s most quiet and ideal location for sampling, the Galaxy Studios in Belgium. In addition to close microphones and several ambience positions, the Superior Drummer 3 setup also includes an additional eleven room microphones set up in a surround configuration, for use in anything from stereo all the way up to 11.1 systems. In combination with the large selection of extra instruments as well as the included pool of electronic drum machine sounds added for stacking and sound design purposes, Superior Drummer 3 gives you an incomparable palette of options to craft drum tones beyond your wildest imagination.
The idea with Superior Drummer 3 is to let you step into a virtual studio with the best possible raw material and mix options at your disposal to create your drum sounds. With Superior Drummer 3, you are in control. Take a seat at the console to hone, mould, shape, mix, match, blend, saturate and create - on your terms.
Superior Drummer 3 is a complete drum production studio and the ultimate framework for creative sound design.
- In excess of 230 GB of raw, unprocessed sounds in 44.1 kHz/24 bit
- Recorded with an additional eleven separate room microphones set up in a surround configuration for a complete immersive experience
- Playback in stereo or up to 11 channel surround systems
- Engineered by George Massenburg
- Integrated offline audio to MIDI conversion
- Approx. 350 vintage and classic drum machine sounds
- 35 mixer effects
- New and improved scalable interface with detachable windows
- Edit Play Style, Tap2Find, Song Creator and Song Track features as well as improved workflow and search functionality
- Built-in MIDI grid editor
- DAW automation for built-in macro controls
- Drag & drop and import for individual and third party samples
- Support for keyboard shortcuts
The Superior Drummer 3 software and the full core sound library are delivered as downloads, available directly from the Toontrack Product Manager upon registration. At an additional cost, there is also an option of getting the full sound library pre-installed on a 256 GB solid-state drive (SSD).
The sound library is configured in six (6) convenient download packages.
- "Software" (approx. 230 MB)
- "Basic Sound Library" (approx. 40 GB)
- "Room" (approx. 46 GB)
- "Surround 1" (approx. 43 GB)
- "Surround 2" (approx. 52 GB)
- "Bleed" (approx. 54 GB)