Telefunken THP29 White
Extreme Isolation Headphones
Developed in partnership with Direct Sound, the TELEFUNKEN THP-29 Extreme Isolation headphones are designed for use in both the studio and live sound environments. Ultra-fidelity, high input 40mm speaker drivers featuring TruSound Tonal Accuracy are integrated with 29dB of eco-friendly natural passive isolation. The result is a headphone designed to protect your eardrums from damage and improve your recording, performing and listening experience.
Ideal for use by live mixers who need to block out monitor speakers, or by drummers who need to be able to hear the mix without setting their volume at an unreasonably high level, the THP-29 is a perfect professional tool. The closed back design, lightweight construction, adjustable head strap and padded ear cushions provide ultimate comfort during lengthy recording or listening sessions. The advanced isolation capabilities eliminate extra bleed in the recording studio while giving you an average of 29dB of noise reduction over a wide frequency range. They can even be used as critical mixing headphones during post-production.
- For sound engineers to monitor the mixer board during live performances while isolating their ears from main speakers
- For stage and studio drummers who want to hear how drums are being mixed without having headphones at high volume
- Allows studio musicians to hear only the studio mix during recording - eliminating costly return trips to the control room
- Red is Right E-Z Channel Identification
- IncrediFlex Padded Adjustable Headband
- Foldable for Storage
- Convenient Storage Pouch
- Jack Adapter Keeper
- Eco-Friendly Natural Passive Isolation - No Batteries Required
- Type: Dynamic closed back headphones with closed back drivers
- Passive Attenuation: 36.7 dB at 8,000 Hz, NRR 29 dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Fidelity Response: TruSound™ tonally accurate
- Drivers: 40 mm, closed back Impedance: 32 ?
- Sensitivity: 114 dB at 1 KHz 1 mW Cord: 9 ft (2,750 mm) premium twin-lead cable
- Plug: Straight stereo 1/8? (3.5 mm) gold-plated with screw-on 1/4? (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter
- Rated Input Power: 500 mW
- Maximum Input Power: 1,000 mW
- Weight: 11.5 oz (includes cable and plug)
Software Download FAQ
What does "Download Code" mean?
Any product listed as a download code will be sent via Email. No physical product will be shipped out to you.
What's an iLok?
An iLok is a license protection dongle. It is used to store your software licences, for portability and to prevent piracy.
How long do download codes take to arrive?
If you order during our normal office hours (10am - 6pm | Monday - Friday) your code will be sent the same day. If you order after we close or during the weekend, your code(s) will be sent the next working day.
Can I return software?
Unfortunately, due to the one-time use nature of software licenses; once a product is sent it can not be returned. Please check all information about compatibility before you purchase.
Please read the following before purchase.
What does it mean when a product is listed as Education?
Any product listed as an education version is the same as the full version, but at a discounted price for teachers, lecturers and/or students.
Education products are subject to a verification process, this can vary by product & manufacturer.
By purchasing you agree to submit proof that you are eligible for an education discount.
For more information, please contact us. 01462 490 122