Tegeler Audio TSM Tube Summing Mixer
32 Channel Summing Mixer
Many grieve the sound of the era of analogue mixer consoles but don't want to waive the modern conveniences like total Recall.
The Tube Summing Mixer gives you the opportunity to bring the sound of analog mixing with the benefits of a digital workflow to the comfort of your own studio.
The analogue signal path, tubes and matching transformers, is what is responsible for processing the signals. The result is a typical analog sound; open & defined yet warm. The mix is not trapped in the box but opens into the whole room.
With 2 x 20 channels, there are enough inputs available to glue together the most demanding mixes If 40 inputs aren't enough for you, several Tube Summing Mixers can be cascaded to increase the input count. You could even use various Tube Summing Mixers together on your surround mix.
To ensure the exact reproducibility of a mix, the Tube Summing Mixer is equipped with a stepped output switch instead of a potentiometer. This allows a practical reduction at -3dB increments.
If you wish to insert mono signals into the mix, just insert the signal into the lower TRS jack. The mono signal is then automatically distributed to both channels simultaneously, making it appear in the phantom centre of the mix.
- 2x16 balanced inputs via 4 sub D connectors (XLR or TRS via adapter cable, Tascam pinout)
- 2x4 balanced TRS inputs (Neutrik stereo jack)
- Internal mix bus with up to +22 dBu
- Active Tubes and Transformer output stage
- Illuminated VU meters
- Output Level switch in -3db increments
- Frequency response: 20 – 40.000 Hz +/- 1.5 dB
- Dynamic Range: Un-weighted > 110 dB
- Crosstalk between channels > 90 dB @ 1kHz
- Internal power supply (15 W) with high quality toroidal transformer
- Height: 88.1mm (2U) x Width: 483mm x Depth: 250mm