Virtual Orchestra Instrument for Kontakt (Download Code)
Discover the all-updated 2016 Editions of the orchestral library series that forever changed the film scoring game: The Symphobia Series.
With Symphobia you have at your disposal a proven tool of inspiration for scoring films, games and television. Symphobia offers true ensemble recordings of a full symphony orchestra and an unbeatable collection of intense, cinematic orchestral effects.
True ensemble recordings
Symphobia is not your traditional orchestral sample library. Instead of focusing on individual multi-samples, Symphobia offers ensemble multi-samples in numerous arrangements for orchestral sections as well as a full orchestra performing together. The reason is simple: the real thing sounds so much more powerful.
Cinematic orchestral effects
Symphobia is famous for its cinematic orchestral effects. Like the ensemble performances, the effects are available in different orchestrations, performed by different sections from the orchestra. You'll find full orchestra rips & hits, string risers, brass clusters and woodwind textures.
- Live recordings of orchestral full-ensemble multi-samples
- Vast library of orchestral clusters, rips and other instantly inspiring effects
- Covering strings, all-new brass, woodwinds and much more
- Lots of additional content including Dystopia II and ethnic flute phrases
- Orchestral sections recorded as ensembles, pre-seated on the stage
- 12 GB library in Kontakt's compressed sample format (24 GB uncompressed)
- 44.1 24 bit
- Genuine concert hall recordings
- Real-time mixing of close & stage mics
- Kontakt Player 5 license included
- Native Kontrol Standard support
- 2016 Edition
The 2016 Editions of Symphobia 1 offers a number of exciting new features, such as Komplete Kontrol support, faster loading times and improved audio content. And as before, updating is 100% free for all existing Symphobia 1 users!
- SYMPHOBIA is formatted for Kontakt 5.3.1 and cannot be loaded into earlier versions of Kontakt.
- Kontakt 5.3.1 requires an Intel Mac or Windows PC. PowerPC Macs are not supported!
- Kontakt Player 5 can be downloaded from the Native Instruments or from your ProjectSAM account page.
- The sample pool is in NCW format
- The 21 GB audio pool takes up approx. 11 GB of hard drive space due to Kontakt's sample compression functionality
- Kontakt (Player) 5 supports: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS (Pro Tools 7 or higher), ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound, WASAPI.
- Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions on both Mac and PC.
- Kontakt 5.3 or Kontakt Player 5.3 requires OS X 10.7 or higher (Mac) or Windows 7 or 8 (Windows)
- OS X 10.6 and Windows XP or Vista are NOT supported!
- NOT compatible with PowerPC Macs
- NOT compatible with Kontakt 3
- NOT compatible with OS X 10.6 or earlier
- NOT compatible with Windows XP