Little Labs IBP Junior
Phase Alignment Tool
The IBP easily eliminates the undesireable hollow sound when combining out-of-phase and partially out-of-phase audio signals. Designed as a phase problem solving device, the IBP Analong Phase Alignment Tool has quickly become popular among audio engineers as not only a "fix it" tool but as a controlling audio phase creative, tonal colour tool.
- Allows mics to be placed where they sound best individually.
- No compromising mic place do to phase problems when using IBP technology.
- Rack mountable, 4 units fit in a 1U space.
- Real time all analog phase sweep between 0° and 180º
- Internal super quality active direct box.
- Internal "re-amplier" to convert pro-level to guitar level (w/ or w/o phase adjust).
- Buffered instrument level output for driving long guitar cables.
- Splitting between two instrument amps with transformer isolation + phase sweep.