iConnectivity iConnect Audio4+
4x4 USB Interface for iOS, Mac & PC
iConnectAUDIO4+ Audio / MIDI interface for iOS/Mac/PC supports two computers simultaneously.
Plug everything into one interface – your computers and iOS devices, high-res audio, MIDI, USB, 5-pin MIDI, mics, instruments, speakers, headphones…the iConnectAUDIO4+ integrates it all seamlessly. And it sounds amazing.
From iConnectivity comes the world's first audio and MIDI interface to support multiple iOS/PC/Mac computers at the same time. Make your iPad a touch-controlled plug-in in your DAW. Send dozens of MIDI and digital audio channels back and forth between two computers. Or run and record your entire studio from your iOS/PC/Mac by itself. It all becomes one integrated music machine.
- Multi-host Device ports - use 2 computer devices (Mac/PC/iOS) at the same time
- Host port for connecting up to 8 MIDI peripherals (with Class-compliant devices connected to a powered hub)
- Audio and MIDI passThru routes audio digitally between two computing devices
- Standalone computer-less operation - mix/merge audio and host 5 pin DIN + USB class compliant MIDI
- 4 XLR - 1/4" TRS combo analog inputs
- 4 Premium microphone preamplifiers with 48v phantom power
- 4 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs
- ¼” Headphone output with independent mix
- 1 X 1 regular 5 pin DIN MIDI in/out
- 29 routable MIDI ports: Mac, PC, iOS, 5 pin MIDI DIN and class compliant USB MIDI devices
- Comprehensive audio mixing and routing between connected USB computing devices and analog outputs
- iConfig software (Mac, Windows, iOS) makes it simple to set up filtering/routing/merging scenes – which are also stored in flash memory on the device
- High-resolution audio - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- Capacitive touch user controls
- Charges an iOS device