Eventide Powerfactor 2
Isolated 8-way Guitar Pedal Power Supply
PowerFactor will simultaneously power up to 4 Eventide Stompboxes plus up to four additional pedals.
Eventide PowerFactor 2 has 8 regulated and well-filtered DC outlets configured in 8 isolated sections.
With a total of 2200mA it's a perfect solution for bigger rigs only with pedals using a DC power source.
Its four powerful sections with 400mA each will power up to four Eventide stompboxes.
The first 4 outlets, offering 2x100mA and 2x200mA, are perfect for standard 9V battery operated pedals.
- 8 outlets configured in 8 isolated sections
- Toroidal transformer with additional magnetic field shielding
- 4 powerful DC sections with 400mA each, able to power four Eventide Factor pedals
- Mounting kit included
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each section
- Temperature monitoring
- 115V/230V mains voltage selector switch
- Standard IEC Power Cable (included)
- Durable steel enclosure with 2mm thick top
- Size: 216mm x 89mm x 44.5mm (with rubber feet on)
- Weight: 1.47 kg
- 5-year warranty
- 5 x Standard Flex type 1 – black with 5.5/2.1mm centre negative DC-plug
- 1 x Standard Flex type 2 – red with 5.5/2.1mm centre positive DC-plug
- 4 x Standard Flex type 4 (Eventide) – green with 5.5/2.5mm centre positive DC-plug
- 1 x Standard Flex type 5 – black with 3,5mm tip positive jack-plug
- 1 x Standard Flex type 6 – black with 9V battery clip
- 1 x Split Flex type 1 – black with two 5.5/2.1mm centre negative DC-plugs
- 1 x Stack Flex type 1 – black with 5.5/2.1mm centre negative DC-plug
- Outlet 1-2: 9V or 12V DC / 100mA each
- Outlet 3-4: 9V or 12V DC / 200mA
- Outlet 5-6: 9V or 12V DC / 400mA
- Outlet 7-8: 12V DC / 400mA