DIYRE Colour Palette MKII
500 Series Module for 3 Colours
Built by Big Bear Audio in London, UK.
The Palette provides power, sonically transparent i/o, and elegant controls for three Colour modules. The Palette itself is compatible with any 500-series rack. Colours are sold separately from the Palette kit.
Dial in exactly the signal path you want with individual drive/trim knobs and bypass switches for each Colour. 21-position stepped controls make stereo matching and recall easy.
Still Radically Affordable
Despite featuring new controls, an upgraded signal path, and aluminium knobs (formerly a premium upgrade), the Palette MKII still comes in at an unbelievable price point.
- 3 Colour sockets. Colour modules are sold separately
- Individual knobs and switches for each Colour
- Master output trim/boost control
- 21-position detented potentiometers for stereo matching and recall
- Anodised aluminium knobs
- Customise your signal chain by swapping Colours' positions
- Ultra-transparent signal path when Colours are bypassed
- Electronically balanced, line-level inputs and outputs
- RGB indicator LEDs automatically light up to the hue of the Colours installed
- Compatible with the 500-series format