Darkglass Electronics Vintage Ultra
Bass Overdrive & EQ Pedal
Next Working Day Delivery (UK Only)
ORDER BY 6PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Finance available on orders over £500
The Vintage Ultra is the result of the finest engineering process we have ever accomplished. 40 years ago it was necessary to carry a massive amp to have a rich, tight and articulate sound for bass players. Today, all you need is a super portable preamp which enables on one side a massive clean sound, and from the other side, a tasty saturated sound. This is a true elixir for low end lovers.
- Master: Whereas the Level Knob controls the output of the overdrive section the Master volume adjusts the overall volume of the unit. Ideal for fine tuning the output on clean mode. It also serves as a DI level control.
- Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive: Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
- Attack Switch: Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasises the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.
- Grunt Switch: Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
- Bass: +/-12dB @ 100Hz
- Lo Mids: +/-12dB switchable 250Hz, 500Hz and 1kHz
- Hi Mids: +/-12dB switchable 750Hz, 1.5KHz and 3kHz
- Treble: +/-12dB @ 5kHz
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the 1/4" output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.
- Dimensions: 10.7x12 cm (4.21x4.72 in)
The Vintage Ultra has a current draw of 30mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a centre-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty