Darkglass Electronics Duality Fuzz
Fuzz Pedal for Guitar/Bass
The Duality is a unique fuzz pedal that contains two discrete fuzz circuits - a gated saw-tooth wave and a raunchy high-gain sound - which can be mixed together to yield a vast selection of distinct sonic textures.
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Filter: Controls the amount of high frequency content in the fuzz signal.
- Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Duality: Mixes two discrete fuzz circuits. Set it at minimum for a pure gated saw-tooth wave, or crank it up for a tighter high gain fuzz.
- Dimensions: 11.3x7.5 cm (4.45×2.95 in)
The Duality has a current draw of 20mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a centre-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.