Bitwig Studio 2
Performance DAW Software (Download Code)
Bitwig Studio 2, the new edition of our next generation music software for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Discover Bitwig Studio 2, the innovative music creation and performance software for all major platforms. Experience seamless integration of linear timeline sequencing together with non-linear, performance-oriented clip launching and an intuitive user interface that adapts to each step of your workflow. Bitwig Studio is the single solution for realising any musical idea across every stage of production.
Includes over 70 devices, such as our suite of instruments and audio effects, as well as container devices and note effects. Enjoy a sound content library consisting of over 2,000 presets and 9GB of sound content: drum machines, acoustic drums, multi-sampled instruments, loops, sound effects and much more.
Includes 12 months of free upgrades: perpetual license with 12 months of free updates and upgrades upon registration.
- Native cross-platform DAW (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Intuitive nonlinear sequencing for the studio world and beyond
- Modular device structure with advanced nesting and routing
- Multi-touch support for Windows and Linux, with a dedicated Tablet display profile
- Full multicore and multiprocessor support
- VST and VST3 support with built-in 32-/64-bit bridging, plug-in crash protection, delay compensation, and flexible multi-out and sidechain capabilities
- Multi-display support for up to three displays
- Unified Modulation System: Use Macro controls, Note Expressions, and LFOs & Envelopes to modulate any device, VST plug-in, or hardware parameter
- Advanced Layered Editing mode
- Support for various MIDI controllers out of the box, with native MPE support for next generation controllers
- Open Controller API: Create and customise functionality for any MIDI controller, with scripting access to nearly every feature of Bitwig Studio
- Bounce and Bounce in Place for Clips or time selection
- Context-based Pop-up Browser, with support for selected VST preset formats
- Extensive hardware integration with MIDI sync, MIDI Time Code, as well as analogue Clock, and CV out
- File import: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, OGG Vorbis, and MIDI