AKAI MPC Live
Standalone Digital Sampler
Usually ships in 48 Hours
Finance available on orders over £500
At the heart of the new MPC Live is a beautiful, full-colour 7-inch multi-touch screen, 16 amazingly responsive, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads, four touch-capacitive Q-Link controls and a large, clickable master encoder knob. Featuring multicore processing technology, 2GB of RAM and an expandable 16GB of on-board storage, Live is as powerful as any MPC that has preceded it. Thanks to a ultra-portable lightweight footprint (5.5 lbs) and battery powered operation via the internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, MPC Live provides an unleashed creative experience honed for expressive live performances and immersive, self-contained production – launch clips with real-time time-stretching; sample, grab, pinch & edit waveforms; program the step sequencer; record, sequence & edit audio/MIDI live; apply XY FX in real-time, and much more directly from MPC Live’s gesture controlled capacitive colour screen.
With the MPC Live, seamless integration into production and live performance scenarios is a breeze thanks to a range of conveniently-located studio-grade inputs and outputs. A 2-in/2-out MIDI interface connects to controllers and MIDI compatible sound modules, drum machines and synthesisers - the perfect solution for unprecedented control of outboard equipment using MPCs unrivalled MIDI sequencing capability. Combining two selectable audio inputs (RCA and balanced 1/4 inch jack), plus 6 configurable 1/4-inch jack outputs, MPC Live connects to virtually all studio and live equipment providing core recording, monitoring and playback functionality.
Powering Live is MPC Software 2.0TM, Akai Professional’s reimagined update of the critically acclaimed MPC software. Capable of running natively on the MPC Live in standalone mode, MPC Software 2.0 can also be run from a Mac or PC as a plugin in all popular DAWs, or as a full-featured standalone application.
Powering the mighty X is MPC Software 2.0TM, Akai Professional’s reimagined update of the critically acclaimed MPC software. Capable of running natively on the MPC X in standalone mode, MPC Software 2.0 can also be run from a Mac or PC as a plugin in all popular DAWs, or as a full-featured standalone application.
- Also acts as a control surface for MPC 2.0 software, compatible with Mac & PC
- Internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Selectable inputs: Turntable (RCA) with ground peg and stereo balanced 1/4-inch jack
- 6 configurable 1/4" balanced jack outputs
- 1/8" headphone output
- Standalone MPC - no computer required - natively powered by MPC Software 2.0
- 7-inch full-colour multi-touch display
- 2 pairs of full-size MIDI inputs and outputs
- 16GB of on-board storage (over 10GB of premium sound content included from leading sound designers including CR2, TOOLROOM, Loopmasters, Capsun Pro Audio, and more)
- User-expandable 2.5" SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
- 2 USB-A 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
- SD Card slot for loading samples and projects