AAS Strum GS-2
Virtual Acoustic and Electric Guitar Instrument (Download Code)
Your new session guitarist
Strum GS-2 is a plug-in for the production of guitar tracks. With a huge collection of acoustic and electric guitars, automatic chord recognition, sophisticated chord voicing, integrated strumming and picking action, MIDI riff library, amp and effects, playing guitar on a keyboard has never been so easy.
Pick a guitar from your collection
With more than 200 different acoustic and electric guitars - nylon, steel, single coil and humbucker fitted pickups, clean, crunchy, distorted, a 2-channel amplifier, spring reverb, speaker cabinet, and effects as well as 102 MIDI riffs covering many musical styles, Strum GS-2 packs everything you need to create guitar parts for your productions.
- Acoustic and electric - The acoustic and electric guitars are now included in a single plug-in.
- Compressor and equaliser - These new additions are perfect to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
- Guitar library - A completely reviewed factory library with a huge collection of production-ready acoustic and electric guitars.
- Limiter - The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the synth’s parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
- MIDI loop library - An extensive set of strumming patterns in MIDI loop packs covering different techniques and musical styles.
- Streamlined interface - Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides Strum GS-2 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the performance and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you tweak and create your sound; while FX supplies equaliser, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for a final sheen.
- Modeling - A completely revised string module, finer pick/finger interaction, integrated coupling at the bridge, and precise body response for a super rich and natural tone
- Keyboard mode - The new Keyboard mode lets you play lead lines and your own voicings.
- Bank manager - Strum GS-2's new manager allows simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
- Loop mode - The new Loop mode gives you direct access to elaborate rhythm figures - which you can pick from a large collection of MIDI loops covering many musical styles - to supplement your chord progressions.
- Native 64-bit AU, VST and AAX plug-ins - Strum GS-2 now runs in native 64-bit on Mac OS X and Windows making it compatible with the latest sequencers.
- Strumming engine - Completely revised strumming engine for expressive and natural strumming.
- Overhauled - Reinvigorated and polished, Strum GS-2’s multi-effect processor features our best sounding chorus, delay, phaser, flanger, distortion, notch filter, wah-wah, auto-wah, and reverb to date!